Triton 500 Firmware Update

Discussions in french or english / Discussions en anglais ou fran

Moderator: S1G

Snowriver
Navigator

Post by Snowriver »

I have some questions about the new update realesed in US, (and only for US says the Swedish Magellan-support) You seem to use that update with no problems,but I am very cautious as I do not wont any malfunktion before my holidays. Can I go back to the old FW if the new one does not work with my Topo-Maps? Is the swedish language included? The FW for Europe is due in August (they say), should I take the safe route and wait? I dont like to wait unesserily! The issues keep popping up....
Snowriver :?
S1G
Senior Experte *****

Post by S1G »

Is your language on the list?

Then it is the greatest FW update, i've seen. I'd recommend the update...
It gives you much more from the Triton...
I have no issues with this FW. I love it!

-I have a european T400
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡._
ColorTrak, Triton400 Carbon Edition, eXplorist110, eXploristGC, eXploristTouch, eXplorist710
Snowriver
Navigator

Post by Snowriver »

Thank you for the screen dump and yor comments. This looks very promising! "Svenska" is my language, but I can manage in English also, I now wish I had learn more German in scool!
Snowriver
Snowriver
Navigator

Post by Snowriver »

I have now done the update and its working fine! I have an issue though, the thick green route line is something I can do without, and I wish it would be possible to turn off! The flags are also annoying but not as much as the route line :roll: If there is a solution to this, please let everyone know.
Snowriver